1. Information We Collect – When you fill the “Request a Quote” form on our Sites, we collect certain PII about you, including your name, company name, phone number and email address.
2. Cookies – Our Sites may use “cookies,” which are small text files that include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to a user’s browser from our servers and are stored on the user’s computer hard drive. Sending a cookie to a user’s browser enables us to collect non-personal information about that user and keep a record of the user’s preference when utilizing our Sites. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of our Sites.
3. Information Collected by Third-Party Sites – This Policy does not apply to third-party sites that you access via links from our Sites. We are not responsible for the information collecting policies of other third-party sites, for the practices employed by third-party sites linked to or from our Sites, or for the information or content contained therein.
4. Tracking User Behavior – We may track information that cannot be used to personally identify you. This includes anonymous usage data, general demographic information, referring pages and URLs, platform types, and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and number or clicks utilizing our Sites.
6. Security of Collected Information – We implement security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access and potential security breaches by implementing certain technological security measures including encryption, firewalls and secure socket layer technology. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. By using the Sites, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
7. Removal – You can always contact us directly to have your PII updated or removed from our records.
8. Your Preferences to Our Email Communications – If you receive an email from us and if you prefer to opt-out from such email communications, you may contact us directly to have your email unsubscribed from our email communications.
10. California Privacy Rights – All California residents have rights pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”). If you contact us to understand how we handle and disclose your information, we will fully comply with CCPA and assist you with your request.
11. Use by Minors – Our Sites are intended for use by those over eighteen. We do not market to minors.
Last updated: January 20, 2023